Europe Europa League: Anderlecht - Lokomotiv Moscow

Anderlecht
Lokomotiv Moscow
Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
HIT 14.12. 04:05 Total Goals, Over 2.5 -123 8 Pinnacle Sports Betting

Pick Preview

Lokomotiv Moscow will have a hard game here where they will try to win the leadership of the group in this last day. The leader of the group will avoid the giants who will come from the Champions League, and this can be a big advantage.

At first sight Anderlecht seem to be the big favourite here but the true is that the two teams have no reasons to play defensively. I am sure we will see a open game with Anderlecht trying to impose their football at home and getting another win, and Lokomotiv trying to be leader. But to Lokomotiv be leader, they have to score at least three goals and they have to risk. With the passage to the next stage they will only be concentrate in the game as the Russian league enter in the winter break, this will be their last game in 2011. We will have a Lokomotiv Moscow at full strength.

The two teams will bring goals to us and i think both teams will score. As the odd is very low to back it, i prefer to back a Over 2,5 goals in this game, with an acceptable odd to bet.

FCP

FCP

4/10
Form
Total Yield5.17 %
This Month5.00 %
Total Profit204.07 Units
This Month1.60 Units
Average Odds2.23
Picks Published520
Picks Won243
Picks Pushed30