Portugal Liga Zon Sagres: Beira-Mar - Sporting Braga

Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
MISS 09.01. 12:15 Asian Handicap, +0.5/Beira Mar +112 5 Ladbrokes Sports Betting

Pick Preview

Posted on 9th January 2012 11:06 GMT, by Challenge

I think that almost everyone bettor expect win of visitor in this match. Braga is one of the best teams in Portugal last seasons but in this season has already 11 points less than first placed Benfica. Truth is, they have also one match less. Mostly lost points are in away matches, where they had 2 wins, 3 tie results and 2 defeats, with goal difference 8:8. It looks like their away matches were very uncertain. They lost 2 of last 3 away matches. Two defeats were against Leiria and Porto, and in previous match they won like visitors against Olhanense. This league often has strange results, and this match, against Olhanense, is one of those. Olhanense had 2:0 in the first half and lost in the end, 3:4. So, HT/FT, from 1 to 2. Beira Mar is the worst home team, with 1 win, 2 tie results and 3 defeats. But, if you pay attention at statistics, you will see that they had shared points in previous matches between each other. Braga had one win more than Beira Mar, so that I will try with bet that Beira Mar won't lose in this match. GL.

Comments Add your comment

Be the first one to comment!

Add New Comment

To be able to post a comment on this page you need to sign in first. If you do not have an account with us, please register an account.

Challenge's Latest Picks

MISS Soccer 09.01. 12:15 Portugal Beira-Mar - Sporting Braga
HIT Basket 07.01. 16:00 United States Atlanta Hawks - Chicago Bulls
HIT Soccer 01.01. 07:00 England Tamworth - Alfreton Town
MISS Ice Hockey 31.12. 15:00 United States Minnesota Wild - Phoenix Coyotes
MISS Soccer 31.12. 10:00 Israel Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hapoel Akko
HIT Soccer 31.12. 04:45 England Manchester U - Blackburn
HIT Soccer 30.12. 11:45 England Liverpool - Newcastle
HIT Soccer 30.12. 11:45 England Tranmere - Bury
HIT Soccer 26.12. 07:00 England Morecambe - Accrington Stanley
MISS Soccer 26.12. 07:00 England Middlesbrough - Hull

Tipster Info

Challenge
TipsterChallenge
Country
Form
/10
Total Yield9.38 %
This Month0.00 %
Total Profit178.81 Units
This Month0.00 Units
Average Odds2.30
Picks Published299
Picks Won146
Picks Pushed17
Picks Lost136
Active Picks0

I prefer football and most of my picks belong to this sport. French Ligue 1 and 2, Premier League and English football in general are my area in which is the best of me, but I monitor other European soccer leagues, too. Sure, Champions League and UEFA Europe League are inevitable in my selection of picks. I like a challenge, as my nickname itself suggests, but I am careful with stakes in a bet, mainly because there are a lot of strange results in football. Like everyone, I sometimes have periods of crisis and then I try to take a break to escape to get into the negative series. My analysis are my suggestions, I disclaim responsibility for failures.