United States NBA: Chicago Bulls - Washington Wizards

Chicago Bulls
Washington Wizards
Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
MISS 11.01. 12:00 Player Performance, Carlos Boozer Over 14.5 Points -119 8 Pinnacle Sports Betting

Pick Preview

Carlos Boozer had a weaker performance in recent games and the bookies have slashed the limit of his points. But he is slowly getting back into the game and I expect better results in their upcoming matches. His average points scored this season is 14.2, but only 10.8 in the last 5 games. His home performance is much better, 17.0 PPG. In these 3 games at home he spent on the floor in average of 25 minutes. Boozer played 17 games against Washington Wizards, in average of 32 minutes. The difference is big, but I still believe he is able to score more points in this game than in previous games in the season. Why? All three home games this season finished with a small number of points: 104:64 against Memphis - his 17 points, 76:74 against Atlanta - his 11 points, and 92:68 against Detroit - his 23 points. In previous two years he played only once at home against Washington and scored 23 points during 27 minutes. All opponents of Washington in 4 away games in this season scored at least 100 points. So, the defense wasn't their strong point and I expect that Boozer takes his chance and achieve at least 15 points.

bet_hero

bet_hero

4/10
Form
Total Yield10.20 %
This Month0.00 %
Total Profit4.08 Units
This Month0.00 Units
Average Odds2.06
Picks Published8
Picks Won4
Picks Pushed1