Australia ATP Auckland: Inigo Cervantes - Benoit Paire

Inigo Cervantes
Benoit Paire
Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
HIT 08.01. 11:00 Match Winner, 2 -227 8 William Hill Sports Betting

Pick Preview

Third qualification round at the ATP tournament in Auckland, Australia, played on a hard surface. Match between Inigo Cervantes and Benoit Paire. Inigo Cervantes has 22 years, is currently the 220th player in the world. Last year the hard played 11 matches, won seven times and lost four times. His favorite surface is clay. This year, he played four matches, two matches at this tournament, and two matches at the ATP tournament in Chennai, where he knocked out in the second qualifying round of the van der Merwe in two sets. At this tournament was won by Thompson and Lammer in two sets. Although winning look easy, it was not so, Cervantes struggled mightily. Benoit Pair has 22 years, is currently the 95th player in the world. Last year the hard played five matches, just one win and four defeats. This year, he played four matches, three wins and one defeat. On the ATP tournament in Chennai came to 2 rounds, in the first round the beat Riba-Madrid, and the second round lost of Sela in three sets. At this tournament easily defeated Yang and Bettink. As for today's match, I think that the Pair will eeasy win because he is the better tennis player, has a much better service, better in change, the problem is that often there are "black" hole but no matter what I play this. Good luck!

unknowniq

unknowniq

5/10
Form
Total Yield9.55 %
This Month0.00 %
Total Profit56.56 Units
This Month0.00 Units
Average Odds2.30
Picks Published87
Picks Won44
Picks Pushed2