International Formula 1: Korean GP - Qualifying

Michael Schumacher
Adrian Sutil
Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
HIT 22.10. 16:00 Head-to-Head Schumacher/Sutil, Michael Schumacher (GER/Mercedes) -138 7 Pinnacle Sports Betting

Pick Preview

As I wrote two weeks ago Force India team became weak. They were very strong in first part of the season, and they usually were part of top 10 drivers, in qualifying, and in race. They didn't manage to hold that pace, as other teams made some upgrades, and during the season, they were beaten by Williams and BMW Sauber. In Singapore they brought a new package, but it didn't help - they were beaten by Torro Rosso. In Japan Sutil was 15th, as he was able to beat only Torro Rosso from old teams.

This track will not suit to Mercedes, as it was case with Suzuka, but Mercedes remains much stronger team in my eyes. Schumacher should be a fast learner, and he showed in Singapore that he is fast learner.

Big difference between teams, and qualifying should have much surpises, so I like this bet.

Djole

Djole

5/10
Form
Total Yield-2.87 %
This Month0.00 %
Total Profit-15.20 Units
This Month0.00 Units
Average Odds1.93
Picks Published87
Picks Won49
Picks Pushed1
Picks Lost37
Active Picks0

My favourite sport is F1, and that's why I am F1 tipster. I know all tracks very well from different F1 games, which proved to be very important.
My first tips were head-to-head F1 tips, and that stayed my favourite type of bet until today alongside with Qualifying tips. My favourite team was Jaguar Racing (and my first bet was on Chris Klien in 2004th), later Red Bull and driver Mark Webber, but I give my best to stay objective.
After joining Superdobitak.com in 2006th, I started to bet online which proved to be key when it comes to sport like F1.

Djole's Latest Picks