World Formula 1 - Australian...: Sebastian Vettel - Mark Webber

Sebastian Vettel
Mark Webber
Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
HIT 24.03. 14:30 Practice One: Head-to-Head Vettel - Webber, 2 +130 3 Bwin Sports Bookmaker

Pick Preview

Free practice results does not count, as those sessions are used only for preparing the car setup and testing different strategies.
Formula 1 fans are predicting that Red Bull and Vettel are in the best position to win this season. People in Red Bull are happy with how winter testing went.
I've decided to play on Webber, because he is the one that is driving in front of his fans. He never had a lot of luck in this track. Evan last year when he had the quickest car on the grid he failed to get podium finish on this track, as he had to stay longer on wrong tyres while Vettel pits. It is very hard to predict what will hapen this year, as Red Bull drivers might be in similar situation (new tyres require at least two pitstops per race, so if safety car shows up on track which is high possibility slower driver will have to wait while faster one pits).

Anyway, I do expect to see a lot of Australian fans tomorrow on practice, and I believe that Webber will do some quick laps for fans. Last year in Australia Webber wasn't in top 3 drivers on practice one, but he was third in practice two and first in practice three.

Djole

Djole

5/10
Form
Total Yield-2.87 %
This Month0.00 %
Total Profit-15.20 Units
This Month0.00 Units
Average Odds1.93
Picks Published87
Picks Won49
Picks Pushed1
Picks Lost37
Active Picks0

My favourite sport is F1, and that's why I am F1 tipster. I know all tracks very well from different F1 games, which proved to be very important.
My first tips were head-to-head F1 tips, and that stayed my favourite type of bet until today alongside with Qualifying tips. My favourite team was Jaguar Racing (and my first bet was on Chris Klien in 2004th), later Red Bull and driver Mark Webber, but I give my best to stay objective.
After joining Superdobitak.com in 2006th, I started to bet online which proved to be key when it comes to sport like F1.

Djole's Latest Picks