USA NHL: Tampa Bay Lightning - NY Rangers

Status Date/Time Pick Odds Stake Book
HIT 03.12. 16:00 Match Winner, 2 +114 8 Pinnacle Sports Betting

Pick Preview

Posted on 3rd December 2011 13:27 GMT, by Palermo

NY Rangers and me, the first time this season. In the right moment to accompany them, I would say, because the Rangers are in great form. They won 11 of the previous 13 games, all seven played at home, and only one of those 11 victories came after OT. Can there be better proof of their excellent form? In previous 22 games they scored less than two goals only in four games, and less than 3 goals in nine games, but six of them were in the first eight rounds. At home, they lost only two of nine games, in the eighth and the ninth round. Both their goalies are with nice performances - Henrik Lundqvist has GAA 2.10 with a .933 Sv%, Martin Biron GAA 1.94 with a .930 Sv%.
The Lightning lost six of the last nine games, all six in regular time. On the road, they lost as many as 10 of 14 games, including last two straight losses, 1:3 against Minnesota and 2:4 against Detroit. Dwayne Roloson, goalie of the Lightning, has GAA 3.51 with a .887 Sv% in 15 games of this season, while Mathieu Garon in 14 appearances achieved better outcome - GAA 2.43 with a .916 Sv%.
As I said from the beginning, NY Rangers are in great shape and should be followed.

Comments Add your comment

Be the first one to comment!

Add New Comment

To be able to post a comment on this page you need to sign in first. If you do not have an account with us, please register an account.

Palermo's Latest Picks

Tipster Info

Palermo
TipsterPalermo
Country
Form
/10
Total Yield17.86 %
This Month7.35 %
Total Profit687.83 Units
This Month6.32 Units
Average Odds2.13