Unibet is one of the top popular gambling platforms providing the full package of gambling entertainment from sports betting on more than fifty disciplines to a poker room. Registered by the top-tier gambling commissions, it was initially aimed at sports bettors from the United Kingdom. It couldn’t but impact its strongest sides, and horse racing, the traditional UK hobby, is definitely one of them. In this brief guide, we will discuss all ins and outs of the Unibet racebook and see why bettors all over the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Europe love it so much.
A little about Unibet sportsbook
Unibet history started in 1997 when it was a local bookmaker located at the owner’s place. Today it has grown into a large gambling corporation, operating in more than 100 countries under the following licenses:
- Malta Gaming Authority;
- UK Gambling Commission;
- Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
The sportsbook is also available in five states of the USA, but its gem, the horse racing division, is an exclusive product for the UK and European website versions.
Horse Racing odds at Unibet
As soon as you open the horse racing tab, you risk getting lost in the ocean of horse racing events worldwide and betting options for each of them. First, Unibet offers two categories of horse racing events: thoroughbred races and flat ones. Besides, you can make bets on greyhound races: there is also a pretty enough choice of markets.
Besides the UK and Irish races, you will find odds for the other major racing nations. Unfortunately, there’s no filter by country, so you need to scroll the page to see the all available racecards worldwide. At the moment of creating this review, Unibet offered horse racing betting markets for the following countries:
- The United Kingdom;
- New Zealand;
- Hong Kong;
- The United States;
- South Africa;
- France, and more.
As an additional bonus, you can wager on virtual races: there are plenty of daily offers for them, too.
You can check out the schedule for the upcoming racing events, and monitor pricing using convenient legend that shows you boosted racing odds, promoted markets, or priced up options.
Unibet Horse Racing Markets
Let’s look at a typical Unibet racecard: what can you choose from and what are the extra options for bettors?
When you select a horse race, the first you get is a pretty detailed race overview. The overview contains a brief description of the race’s favorites, with their strong and weak sides, speed history, and betting tips. What about the betting markets? To be honest, we were pretty impressed: not so many sportsbooks feature horse racing odds for all traditional and exotic markets in almost any card. Most races contain the following betting variants:
- Exacta/Quinella/Trifecta/First Four;
- Boxed Exacta/Boxed Quinella/Boxed Trifecta.
Besides, you can combine your bets into multiple wagers to get higher payouts.
Unibet Horse Racing Bonuses and features
You don’t only bet on horse racing events at competitive odds at Unibet: besides, you get access to special options. Here they are:
- Horse racing guides and tips. If you haven’t ever tried horse racing betting and have no idea of how horse racing odds work, the Guides section will answer all your questions and explain every horse racing bet type. Besides, you will find reviews on the top popular races in various countries and get some insights into the best picks and betting trends;
- Live Stream. Horse racing platform Unibet features a live streaming service that allows you to watch horse racing online. It includes all the UK horse racing events and also broadcasts from other tracks worldwide. To get access to live streaming, simply register and top up your Unibet account;
- Best Odds Guaranteed for all UK races;
- Money-back bonus. If your horse finishes second in particular races (you will find the list of these horse races on the offer page at Unibet), you will get a refund of up to £20. This amount will be granted in the form of a free bet. It works exclusively for single horse race bets after you claim the bonus in the bet slip.
Top Unibet Horse Racing events
Unibet offers very competitive odds for many tracks and tournaments: from the most anticipated racing event like Kentucky Derby to small local races. If you don’t have any racing betting experience yet, it makes sense to start with the major events: you will get more tips, reviews, consensus picks, and overall info on such betting options. What are the top events available at Unibet racebook?
Kentucky Derby. The most popular horse racing event in the USA is the final race of the Kentucky Derby Festival, held annually in May. The festival is full of traditions and has a particular vibe loved by all horse racing fans, and Unibet offers you to take a small part of this fun and bet on the race by watching it online.
Dubai World Cup. A thoroughbred racing festival of the United Arab Emirates includes nine races and is called the world’s richest horse race. It remained popular even in 2020 when the organizers had to hold the event without live spectators due to the Covid-19 pandemics.
Cheltenham Horse Races. This spring event is extremely popular in the UK and gathers thousands of viewers and bettors at the annual four days festival. Unibet has some special offers related to this race: you will get great Cheltenham odds and learn piles of useful facts and tips during the festival.
Last updated on 07 Mar 2022 - 18:05