The Webpage cannot be accessed by the citizens of the Russian Federation. Further, citizens of the Russian Federation are prohibited from using the Webpage.
Should the client be logging onto the Webpage while representing a different company or organization (“Subscribing Entity”) then the client acknowledges that:
- The client is a representative or an agent of the Subscribing Entity and can ensure that the Subscribing Entity will follow the Terms;
- The client has read the Terms;
- The client has a clear understanding of the Terms;
- The client agrees to the Terms while representing the Subscribing Entity.
Modification of the Terms
The Terms presented above can be modified by Us. Prior to modifying the terms Our company will note its customers of the pending changes. The note will be issued for at least one month. Should the client use the Webpage and Services after the modifications have taken place, then they agree to the modified Terms. Should the client not agree to the new Terms, they must halt their usage of the Webpage.
What the Services offer clients
Our Webpage informs its clients regarding the topic of sports betting and the betting sites available on the web. Some of the information includes various reviews of gambling sites, probabilities offered and expert advice. The provided commentaries are entertaining and informative only. Further, Our company does not advise betting money or placing sports wagers based on this information.
If a client logs in to our Webpage, they must not rely on the information provided for placing wagers or predicting outcome of sports matches. Further, a client should be aware that if they gamble money on sports or other games, they may be breaking the laws of their jurisdiction. This is the case with some countries that ban online betting. Also the clients may lose money from money wagers on sports or other events. Hence the client agrees that they do not hold Our company or people affiliated with it for their losses from gambling on sports. The employees, contractors or affiliated third parties of Our company bear no responsibility for any losses from betting that the client may incur.
Should the client be visiting our Webpage or employing the Services provided, they agree to:
- Respect the copyright on the material published on the Webpage or the Services provided. Thus not to replicate, amend or publish again any of the material.
- Abstain from using the Webpage or Services provided for any activity which may generate money
- Abandon their right to take legal action against Us
- Clients may not overuse the Webpage or Services. Further clients may not try to obtain information from the Webpage unless otherwise allowed by the Terms. Overloading the webpage or hacking it is prohibited.
- Clients oblige to avoid using any data mining tools to collect information from the Webpage. Automated tools such as robots are prohibited. Further, revealing any information about the Webpage is also prohibited. Unless We allow it in written form.
- It is prohibited to plant viruses, bugs or other spyware on the Webpage. Hacking it or reverse engineering the Webpage is also prohibited.
- Attempting to hurt the company’s reputation or diminish its standing is prohibited.
- Client promises not to upload any hateful or racist material onto the Webpage. Further, clients promise not to interfere in the workings of the Webpage. Clients promise not to upload any viruses, worms or other malicious programs. Clients agree not to hack or reverse engineer the webpage in any way. The source code remains private and is owned by the company. Clients also promise to abide by the laws of the jurisdiction and not violate any national or international criminal statutes.
- Our Gaming Policy can help a client save money from gambling and must be read by any person using the Webpage or Services provided. If the client has a gambling problem, they agree to accept help regarding their problem
- Clients agree to not access the Webpage from within the Russian Federation
Our Webpage has certain links to external sources (“External Materials”). Our company does not control or own these External Materials and does not endorse any of them. Should the client click on a link to any External Materials, they understand that they do so at their own risk. Any harm or financial damage brought by the act of visiting a webpage located Externally is not covered by Us. (this includes Our management, employees and other staff). Thus if a client incurs financial damages when visiting the External Materials, they bear sole responsibility for these damages. Our Webpage provides links to external sources but does not in any way have control or ownership of them.
Advertisements for External Gambling Sites.
Our Webpage can contain links, advertisements or other references to external resources which provide online gambling services. (“Gambling Webpages”). These links, advertisements or references are only provided for the citizens of countries which allow such gambling and deem it legal. Should a client access any external Gambling Webpage by using a link, advertisement or other reference provided, they agree and understand the following:
- The client resides in a country which allows the use of the selected betting service that the client has clicked on. Thus the act is considered within the law
- The client is not an inhabitant of the Russian Federation
- The client has reached the age of majority and it is legal for them to use the provided gambling service on which they have clicked
- The client understands all the legal requirements that apply to them in their country. Further, the client has ensured that opening the selected Gambling Webpage is legal in their country
- The client has further read and understood the terms and conditions of use of any Gambling Webpage they have chosen to visit. Further, the client understands that these terms and conditions can be modified.
- The client understands that the information provided on Our Webpage is for their private use only. They may not use this information to bet on external Gambling Webpages. Further, the client understands that by betting they can lose some or all the money wagered.
Our Webpage is for the use of adults only. Thus, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to use the Webpage or the Services it provides. The client understands that by accessing Our Webpage or using Our Services they consent to being at least 18 or of the age of majority in their country. Should a client by under the age of 18 or a minor in their country then they must stop using Our Webpage.
If a client visits our Webpage and uses the Services provided, they assure Us and Our staff, management, agents, or other employees that no claim or demand will be made against Us or Our company. This includes any legal demands, fees or other external costs. These may arise from the client’s misuse of Our Webpage or Services that it provides. Misuse due to the client violating the Terms of the Webpage or rights of somebody else.
When and if a client visits the Gambling Webpages that are linked to, talked about, mentioned or otherwise references on the Webpage, they confirm that they understand that: they can lose some or all the money wagered on these gambling sites. Further, the losses coming because of betting on any of the Gambling Webpages are their losses only. Hence the client cannot hold Us or Our Company and its staff, employees, management responsible for their losses from gaming on the Gambling Webpages.
Client agrees to use the Webpage or the Services it provides at their own risk. Our company does not guarantee in any way the accuracy of the details or other information provided on the Webpage. Thus, the client agrees that they will hold only themselves accountable and not Our company.
OUR COMPANY, FOR ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS, DOES NOT HAVE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER GUARANTEES RELATED TO THIS PAGE. THIS INCLUDE ANY SERVICES PROVIDED, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER RELATED MATERIALS. THE QUALITY, TRUTHFULNESS, PRECISION OR OTHER METRICS OF THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THIS WEBPAGE OUR COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR. THE PAGE WILL EXPLICITLY STATE IF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON IT IS UNDER WARRANTY OR IS EXTREMELY DETAILED AND PRECISE. AS FAR AS THE LAW ALLOWS US TO, WE PROVIDE INFORMATION ONLY IN REPRESENTATIVE MANNER ON AN AVAILABILITY BASIS ONLY. HENCE, WE DO NOT HOLD ANY WARRANTY OR STATEMENT OF FITNESS ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE. OUR COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATION OF EXTERNAL RIGHTS BY THE MATERIAL PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE. IF THE CLIENT FINDS THEMSELVES AT A LOSS BECAUSE OF THE INFORMATION READ ON THIS PAGE, IT IS NOT OUR DUTY TO COMPENSATE THEM IN ANY WAY. FURTHER OUR PAGE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION AGAINST VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE. IF THE CLIENT USES THIS PAGE AND INCURS DAMAGES TO THEIR COMPUTERS IT IS NOT OUR DUTY TO COMPENSATE THEM. WE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTY ON THE CREDIBILITY OF INFORMATION PRESENTED OR THE SAFETY OF OUR WEBPAGE OR OTHER LINKED MATERIAL.
Restriction of Our Liability
THE CLIENT AGREES AND CONSENTS TO THAT THIS WEBPAGE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY GAMAGES INCURRED BY THE CLIENT. THIS INCLUDES ANY SPECIAL, ACCIDENTAL OR DIRECT DAMAGE INCURRED. FURTHER ANY FINANCIAL LOSSES, REVENUE LOSSES, GOODWILL LOSSES OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARE NOT PART OF OUR LIABILITY. SHOULD ANY DAMAGE OCCUR AS A RESULT OF USING THIS WEBPAGE OR THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES THE CLIENT IS LIABLE ON THEIR OWN ACCORD. ANY INTANGIBLE OR CONTRACT LOSSES OR LOSSES ARISING FROM USING INFORMATION OR SERVICES ON OUR WEBPAGE REMAIN LIABILITIES OF THE CLIENT ONLY. THESE MAY INCLUDE
- COPYING OR DOWNLOADING ANY INFORMATION FROM OUR WEBPAGE OR FROM EXTERNAL SOURCES. BEING ABLE OR NOT ABLE TO USE OR WEBPAGE FOR THESE PURPOSES.
- THE SECURITY OF THE CLIENT DATA STORED ON OUR SERVERS. LOSS OF DATA DURING TRANSMISSIONS OR ANY THEFT OF DATA OR USE BY THE CLIENT OF THEIR OWN PERSONAL DETAILS IN AN ILLEGAL MANNER
- ANY MESSAGES OR STATEMENTS BY EXTERNAL SOURCES OR ANY CONDUCT OF EXTERNAL SOURCES IN RELATION TO THIS WEBPAGE OR THE SERVICES THAT IT PROVIDES
THE CLIENT AGREES THAT THEY WILL NOT FILE ANY LAWSUITS OR PROCEED WITH ANY CRIMINAL PERSECUTION AGAINST OUR COMPANY. SHOULD THEY BE USING THIS WEBPAGE AND THE SERVICES IT PROVIDES AND INCUR A SIGNIFICANT FINANCIAL LOSS IT IS THE SOLE LIABILITY OF THE CLIENT ONLY. OUR COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED OR FINANCIAL LOSSES. THIS INCLUDES THE MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY, ITS STAFF, EMPLOYEES OR ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY.
Ownership of presented material
All the information and material presented on the Webpage is copyrighted by Our company, unless stated explicitly otherwise. The client agrees not to violate the copyright of the material presented on the Webpage. Thus copying the material or otherwise making duplicates is strongly prohibited. Sometimes We provide copyrighted material from external webpages or companies on Our Webpage. We do not infringe on the property rights of their owners. The material with an external copyright is provided to the benefit of the owner of the copyright.
Copyright violation notifications
Our company always respects copyright by third parties. If copyright violation occurs on the Webpage we will immediately respond to any claims. The copyright laws of your jurisdiction should be used to report any copyright violations that the client may encounter. Should the client find that their copyright has been violated or the copyright of an organization that the client represents has been violated then the client may immediately contact our copyright agent (“Copyright Agent”). The client should provide the following information to the Copyright Agent:
The work for which the client claims the copyright has been violated
The content that has violated the copyright. This content should be on the Webpage and the client can serve a notice to remove it.
Please include the URL with a digital address to a page that has the copyright-violating material
Please include a statement of where and how to find the copyright-violating material
Please provide Your contact details. These should include Your name, address, email and telephone number.
The client should provide a signature, physical or digital, of the original copyright holder
Further, the client should validate that the content used has not been authorized by the copyright holder.
A statement should be made that the information presented in the notice is correct. Further that the client is the owner of the copyright or acts on behalf of such owner.
A client may reach our Copyright Agent at the following address:
Please note that the statement written should be true and not violate the copyright of any external parties. In such a case the client could be deemed liable for damages incurred.
The client agrees that the presented Terms and their use of the Webpage and Services are subject to the laws of the Russian Federation. Any legal conflict between several legal systems will be paid no regard to. Hence the client agrees to submit exclusively to the legal and regulatory system of the Russian Federation for resolving any disputes or conflicts in relation to the Terms hereby outlined.
Severability and Renunciation
Should any part of the Terms presented here be deemed invalid, or the application of the parts of the Terms be deemed invalid, the rest of the Accord will be held valid. This applies to the application of parts of the Accord or the provision of Services to any individual. If the nature of the Accord is held valid, the principles described both in the Terms and in Accord will apply. Even if a part of the Terms is deemed as lacking current validity.
The Whole Accord
The Terms presented in the whole accord are between the parties that have agreed to them. Therefore they take precedence over all prior accords, negotiations or agreements between the parties. There are no additional warranties or conditions unless they have been outlined in the Terms. These Terms may only be modified by Us and is set out in section 2 of these terms (“Modification of the Terms”)
Should a violation of the Terms occur that have been waived by the company, the remaining terms are still valid and have not been waived. Should the company make a mistake and not follow the Terms correctly, this does not act as a waiver of the Terms. Hence the Terms will still be considered as operating. Unless expressed so in writing, no waiver is provided on any of the points listed as part of the Terms.
Sections 5 (“External Materials”) to 17 (“Survival”) will be valid after the termination of this Accord.
Commencement Date: October 28, 2020