Liverpool striker Sadio Mané has managed to beat Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski and PSG striker Kylian Mbappé in Goal.com’s Ballon d’Or rankings.
Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema continues to lead the rating.
Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah is in second place, as in the previous time. Sadio Mané managed to move from fifth place to third. Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski and PSG player Kylian Mbappé are placed fourth and fifth respectively. Real Madrid forward Vinícius Júnior moved up to the sixth place from eighth.
It should be noted that PSG forward Lionel Messi and Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo have been omitted from the top 20 list.
The top 10 look as follows:
- Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- Sadio Mané (Liverpool)
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern)
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
- Vinícius Júnior (Real Madrid)
- Luka Modrić (Real Madrid)
- Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- Philip Foden (Manchester City)
- Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
Last updated on 10 May 2022 - 21:48