DraftKings is one of the top popular gambling platforms in the USA. It was widely known as the most significant daily fantasy sports site since 2012, and when sports betting was legalized in a range of states, DraftKings became the first legal US sports betting site. Later it launched an online casino in four states and has established as one of the most trusted gambling brands all over the country.
DraftKings has a crystal-clear reputation and features one of the quickest payouts in the industry.
Besides, you can be sure your deposits and winnings are in safe hands: the brand takes care of users’ privacy and stores all data in the right way to protect it.
This guide will focus on DraftKings withdrawal process ins and outs and tell you everything you need to know before requesting a payout.
DraftKings payout methods
As a sports betting site, available exclusively for the USA, DraftKings doesn’t offer many international payment systems, convenient for anywhere in the world. Obviously, it just doesn’t need it; however, DraftKings can be proud of providing its customers with all the most popular payment gateways available in the USA.
You will barely face any issues finding the best suitable banking method, and, what is even more attractive, you won’t pay any deposit and withdrawal fees.
So here is what you can use:
- Online Banking. DraftKings recommend this method as the most convenient and quickest one: you receive money directly to your bank account. To use it, you need to make a deposit first, using the same bank account. By the way, this method turns out to be the cheapest: most banks charge no more than a 0,5% commission fee. Minimum withdrawal: not applied; you can withdraw any amount. Maximum withdrawal: $100,000. Withdrawal time: 3-5 days;
- PayPal Account. Another popular DraftKings withdrawal option. Minimum withdrawal: $1. Maximum withdrawal: $60,000. Withdrawal time: 3-5 days;
- The check withdrawal limits are $15-$50,000. Withdrawal time: from 5 days, might vary depending on the payout amount and the courier service;
- Play+. Play Plus is a special prepaid card issued by DraftKings; you can use it to deposit, withdraw, and keep your play funds. Minimum withdrawal: none. Maximum withdrawal: $25,000. Withdrawal time: 2-4 days;
- VIP Preferred e-checks. Minimum withdrawal: none. Maximum withdrawal: $100,000. Withdrawal time: 3-7 days, but may vary depending on the amount and the courier service;
- Wire Transfer. Minimum withdrawal: $20,000 for the first withdrawal, $10,000 for all subsequent withdrawals. Maximum withdrawal: not applied; there is no limit. Withdrawal time: 24-48 hours;
- Cash payouts in a partnering casino. A DraftKings customer can visit a brick-and-mortar casino (the list of partnering casinos is indicated at the DraftKings website) and request withdrawals in cash up to $100,000. You will have to wait an hour maximum.
How do I withdraw funds from DraftKings: a guide
You can request a payout using any version of the DraftKings sportsbook platform: a mobile app, a desktop website, or a mobile website. Here are the instructions:
How do I withdraw funds from DraftKings: a guide
To withdraw your funds from the DraftKings app:
1️⃣ Enter your mobile app; 2️⃣ Hit your profile photo icon in the left upper corner of the screen; 3️⃣ Find the Withdraw tab and hit it; 4️⃣ Enter the Withdraw Funds page; 5️⃣ Indicate the desired payout amount and click the Continue button; 6️⃣ Select a payment method; 7️⃣ Confirm your payout by tapping the Request Withdrawal button.
To withdraw your funds from the DraftKings mobile site:
1️⃣ Enter your DraftKings account page via a mobile phone; 2️⃣ Hit the Menu in the left upper corner of the screen; 3️⃣ Tap the Settings icon and select the Account Information tab; 4️⃣ Activate the My Account dropdown list and select the Withdraw tab; 5️⃣ Enter the Secure Withdrawal page, indicate your withdrawal amount; 6️⃣ Select the payment method; 7️⃣ Confirm your payout by tapping the Request Withdrawal button.
To withdraw your funds from the DraftKings website:
1️⃣ Enter your DraftKings account via a desktop browser; 2️⃣ Enter your account by clicking your profile pic in the right upper corner of the screen; 3️⃣ Enter the Account Information tab; 4️⃣ Enter the Secure Withdrawal page, indicate your withdrawal amount; 5️⃣ Select the payment method; 6️⃣ Confirm your payout by tapping the Request Withdrawal button.
If you have any issues with your withdrawal request, make sure you meet all wagering requirements related to your bonus. How does it work?
For instance, you claimed a welcome bonus of $100. Obviously, you can simply withdraw them: you are only eligible to use them for your wagers. However, you still can’t request a payout if you bet 100 bonus dollars and won another $100. Here come the wagering requirements: DraftKings always indicates them in the bonus terms and conditions.
For example, your bonus had rollover requirements of five times.
It means that you need to place bets using your own funds five times the bonus amount. In our example, you must invest $500 of your own funds before you can withdraw any winnings.
Last updated on 25 Feb 2022 - 14:21