The online sportsbook BetUS offers a pretty wide range of casino and betting bonuses that imply a bettor gets some free play money. They appear at your account in a separate bonus wallet. Important: free play bonuses for online sports betting can’t be used for casino games.
You will have two bonuses’ wallets, with casino and sportsbook free play money.
So, what are BetUS free play bonuses and how to use them?
BetUS free play bonuses
There are several BetUS sportsbook bonuses with free play wagers for new and existing customers you can claim at BetUS. Here is the list:
- Crypto Welcome Bonus: 200% match to the first deposit up to $2,500 in free play. To claim the bonus, top up your account in cryptocurrency for at least $100 and use a promo code JOIN200. You will get a 150% sports bonus match up to $1,875 with a 15x rollover and a 50% casino bonus up to $625. The casino bonus rollover is 30x.
- Crypto Cash Bonus: 20% in free play up to $500 for any crypto deposit from $100 to $2,500. Promo code: 20CASH. The rollover requirements are 6 times.
- Sign-Up Sports and Casino Bonus: 125% match to the first deposit up to $3,125.
- Crypto Bonus: 100% match to your first crypto deposit up to $2,500. Promo code: RU100CRYPT.
- Reload Bonus: Up to 50% match for deposits from $100.
BetUS Free Play Rules
You can’t use your free play extra money on every single market and bet type you see at BetUS. There is a set of rules you must follow to meet the wagering requirements. Our advice: don’t try to circumvent Free Play rules. Most likely, it will end up with all your bets cancelled in the best scenario. So, here are the general free play rules:
You can only use free plays for straight wagers or selected teasers. The selected teasers include 2-Team 6-point teasers for football, 2-Team 6 points mixed teasers for football or basketball, 2-Team 4 Point teasers for basketball, 3-Team 10 points special teasers for football (one total only), 3-Team 7 Points special teasers for basketball (one total only), and 4-Team 13 points special teasers for football (spreads only);
- You can place a free play wager at the BetUS website or over the phone;
- Your winning free play wagers are not added to your winning balance. In other words, you don’t receive back your stake, only the winnings;
- You can place bets of up to $3,000 using free plays;
- You can’t use free plays for parlays, Round Robins, reverse bets, if-bets, and teasers except the ones we mentioned above.
BetUS Rollover Rules
Every bonus always has its rollover requirements. It means that you can’t withdraw anything you won from your free play before you wager a particular amount of your own funds — not bonus money. For instance, a rollover requirement of 15 times means that you need to wager the bonus amount multiplied by fifteen. If your bonus is $100 and the rollover is 15, you need to play through $1,500 before you can grab your winnings.
Still, not all your actions are counted in the rollover. Here are the basic rollover rules of BetUS; they can be different for some particular promos.
- Free play funds don’t count towards the rollover: you must use your deposit;
- Any wager amount exceeding $5,000 won’t count towards the rollover. If you bet $5,500, the first $5,000 will come to the rollover, while the rest $500 will not;
- If you place two wagers, only the one with the lowest winning amount will count;
- Not all sporting disciplines and events will count towards rollover. Mind bonus terms and conditions before placing any stakes.
Don’t forget to read terms and conditions for all bonuses you pick. General rules are always applied, but there might be more limits or conditions for some selected offers.
Last updated on 15 Apr 2022 - 11:19