The history of the British bookmaker Coral began in 1926 when it started accepting bets on horse races. Over the years, the company expanded, absorbing other bookmakers. In 2005, the Gala Group holding became its owner. From that moment, BC Coral began to develop even more rapidly and became the third largest operator, after William Hill and Ladbrokes.
Since the early 2000s, BC Coral has launched a website to accept bets online; like the offices are licensed by the United Kingdom and Gibraltar. The company mainly targets the local market and Italian players. The English bookmaker Coral is one of the most popular European bookmakers.
The company has many brick-and-mortar betting offices and accepts bets on the interactive platform based in the UK domain zone. The bookmaker is mainly focused on players from the United Kingdom and Ireland but offers many other betting options like Ice Hockey or MMA. Coral sports betting is available on the desktop page and a mobile version: a mobile site or native applications for devices on iOS and Android.
Registration at Coral
The game on the Coral bookmaker’s website starts with registration. To sign-up, users need to fill out a detailed form indicating personal and contact information. The player also sets a username and password, selects the account currency, secret question, and answer to it.
The available currencies to choose from during registration are Euro, US Dollar, and Pound Sterling.
Coral official betting website review
The layout of the site is pretty convenient and looks good: green elements add some brightness to the overall minimalistic navy blue design. The website has only an English version.
The Coral website is full of information, however, thanks to the logic layout, navigation is intuitive. In addition to sports betting, the site offers other entertainment options:
- Casino games (including games with live dealers);
The quick links to all these sections are located at the website’s header.
The second header offers tabs that are directly related to sports betting. Among them are pre-match and live markets, statistics and results, news, and blog. You may choose different sports: Golf, Greyhounds, Boxing, Cricket, Ice Hockey, Cycling, Darts, Motorsports, and more.
Coral Line markets and odds
The line has about thirty sports, including various sports disciplines, Politics, and Culture. Since Coral is a British operator, major attention is paid to English classical sports. For a quick search of events, a search bar is offered, and popular championships are enlisted in a separate list. Among the top popular sports is Soccer, Basketball, Chess, Cricket, eSports, Cycling; besides, there are niche sports options like Fishing, Darts, or Bandy.
Top sports odds are offered for the following disciplines:
- Soccer: Football pre-match odds are average or sometimes below average. For instance, the margin for Premier League markets and other top European leagues is about 5.5-6%. In the lower leagues, the average margin reaches 7-7.5%;
- Hockey: Odds are above average; for instance, most NHL matches come with a margin of about 4-4.5%. KHL matches fall into line with a margin on the outcome of about 5%. Games in the less popular European championships have a 5.5-6% margin on the Match Outcome markets;
- Tennis: The level of odds and free bets in the tennis line according to the Coral review is average and below average. It has a lot of well-made options to play. Significant matches of Grand Slam tournaments have an average margin of about 5.5%-6%, and games in the middle category tournaments include approximately 7-7.5%.
- Boxing: Boxing odds are below average and low. Champion and qualifying fights have a 9-9.5% margin on the main outcome. In less important battles, the margin value exceeds 10%.
- MMA/UFC: The odds level in the MMA lines is pleasantly surprising. The margin for the outcome is about 4-5%.
The selection of live Coral events mode is pretty large; the least popular Basketball or Soccer event may include about forty betting markets. You can also make live bets on eSports, Сricket, and even Horse Racing.
The margin in the live section rarely exceeds 9-10%.
The level of Coral odds given for live markets can be sometimes even lower than in a pre-match line. For instance, you can find very lucrative Ice Hockey offers, with markets involving about a 5% margin or less.
Most bonuses have location restrictions and are available for a limited number of countries. British citizens are lucky to make the most of the bonus program including the following offers:
- Welcome Bonus: 100% match to the first deposit of up to £100;
- 10% cashback on losing tennis bets;
- Special offers for popular championships: free bets, free cash, odds boost.
Coral support service
You can contact Coral support via the following methods:
- Live Chat;
- Phone number: 0800 44 0011;
- Email (use a feedback form to send emails);
Also, you can find much information available in the “Help” section; it is dedicated to the most frequent questions and more complicated issues that may arise, so you can find answers to most questions here without talking to customer support agents.
To make deposits and withdraw funds Coral offers the following banking methods:
- Visa/MasterCard credit and debit cards;
- Prepaid Card.
The minimum deposit is £5; while most deposits are instant, bank transfers take from two to five business days and include a commission fee of 2.5%. The other methods are free of charge.
The minimum cashout is also £5.
Payouts are processed within 24 hours when you withdraw to e-wallets and 2-5 days for credit cards. Withdrawal fees are not charged.
Minimum and maximum Coral rates
Minimum and maximum bets are determined by the bookmaker for each event separately.
The maximum winnings per bet can not exceed £1,000,000.
Mobile Coral version
The mobile version of Coral sports is a complete analog of the desktop platform. The mobile platform turns on automatically when you enter the platform from a smartphone or a tablet. The menu contains links to all gambling sections, registration, and deposits. Coral’s mobile platform runs smoothly and smoothly.
The official application for devices on the Android operating system can be downloaded from the dedicated page of the Coral website. The app is designed in Coral corporate style and gives access to the whole set of gambling activities.
App for IOS
The native application for iOS devices can be downloaded directly from the App Store. The app is one of the most advanced among European betting applications. Players can view live broadcasts of events from their smartphones and have access to a huge number of gambling games. Besides, the possibility of registration and account replenishment is provided.
Last updated on 19 Feb 2023 - 19:32