Ladbrokes is a large gambling brand, well-established in Great Britain and outside. It offers a range of high-quality services, including sports betting and casino, and provides bettors with a range of sign-up bonuses. What are the sign up bonuses of Ladbrokes, how to claim them, and what do you need to do when you register — we are speaking about all this here in our review.
How to register a Ladbrokes account
Pretty obviously, a welcome bonus is an offer available exclusively for newly registered customers.
To check if you are really eligible for the bonus and can use the account at all, Ladbrokes suggests that you provide it with a range of personal details.
You shouldn’t be scared of it: all data is kept safe and won’t appear at some third-party hands. So, what do you need to indicate when you sign up for Ladbrokes?
After you press the green Join button, you will need to enter the following information:
- Your residence country and currency (it’s important for a welcome bonus, too: there are particular country restrictions related to the welcome bonus);
- Your email, username, and password;
- Your first and last name plus date of birth per passport: make sure you indicate real information;
- Your address.
Later, you might have to prove your details by sending a copy of your personal ID: Ladbrokes needs to make sure you are really registering for the first time and don’t abuse the bonus rules.
Ladbrokes sportsbook free bet offer
New Ladbrokes sportsbook customers can receive free bets valid for seven days. How to claim them? First, you don’t need any Ladbrokes bonus code: the bonus is applied automatically after you place a qualifying bet. It works this way:
- You make any sports bet of at least £5 at min odds of 1.5;
- Ladbrokes gives you £20 in free bets. It will be four free bets, £5 each. You need to spend them within seven days after you receive them.
You can spend your free bets on any sports, including eSports or horse racing: there are no limitations.
However, they are not eligible for any casino games or virtual sports.
Ladbrokes doesn’t offer a first deposit match unlike many other online sportsbooks. However, you can find various promo codes shared by different sports sites partnering with Ladbrokes, but they don’t sum up with the general welcome offer.
After you spend your welcome bonus, you can also opt for other promotions: there are several offers for existing customers, although the choice is not the biggest one.
Ladbrokes casino bonus for new customers
Casino fans get a separate offer: you can choose both sports betting bonus and a casino bonus. The welcome offer for casino gaming works the following:
- Sign up and top up your account. Your total deposit amount doesn’t matter unless it’s smaller than a general minimum deposit;
- Place your first casino bet of at least £10. Note that not all casino games are qualifying: read the terms and conditions of the bonus carefully.
After you place your bet, you will receive a £50 casino bonus. You can use it for selected games and use it to place wagers of any amount. The games list is a bit limited, though: it includes one live dealer title (Monopoly Live), a range of slots (Rainbow Riches, Starburst, Eye of Horus, etc.), and a couple of tables and mini-games.
The bonus wagering requirements are forty times.
The requirements are created to avoid a situation when a player simply withdraws their free cash. How do the rollover requirements work? It’s very simple: you need to spend the forty time amount of your bonus on your casino game, using your own funds. In our case, it means that you need to wager £50 multiplied by 40, e.g., £2,000.
Last updated on 04 Mar 2022 - 20:50