Ladbrokes, one of the biggest UK gambling brands has a very competitive tennis betting offer. In this brief overview, we will consider its pros, cons, and overall experience. Besides, we will touch on such essentials as payment options and winning payouts. Read on to find out how profitable and convenient it is to wager on tennis at Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes tennis events and markets
Unlike many bookies, Ladbrokes pays much attention to its tennis coverage. You’ll find most WTA, ATP and Grand Slam tournaments, including Marbella Challenger, Lugano Challenger, Andalucía Women’s Challenger, ITF Women Sharm El Sheikh, French Open, Australian Open, Davis Cup, and more. ITF Men and Women tournaments are also involved, with a pretty comprehensive number of available bets.
Coverage for every event depends on its level. Tennis doesn’t imply too many betting options by design, so about thirty wagering options is already a great offer. Still, not all tournaments have at least ten bets: on average, the number of tennis markets varies from two to twenty-five.
Here is an example of Ladbrokes tennis match coupon:
Miami Open: Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Alexander Zverev
- Match Betting;
- Set Winner (for Set 1 and 2);
- Set 2 Result;
- Set 1 Correct Score;
- Set 1/Set 2 Total Games: 8.5, 10.5, 12.5;
- Games Handicap: 2.5, 3.5, 4.5, and more;
- Kokkinakis to Win a Set;
- Zverev to Win a Set;
- Either player to lose the first set and win the match;
- Total Sets;
- Sets Handicap.
Less popular tennis tournaments may include only match result bets, and nothing more. However, getting back to the top-tier matches, they often go live, and give you wider opportunities for betting.
Ladbrokes tennis live betting
Ladbrokes live betting section is overall very convenient and user-friendly. Among its top features is intuitive layout, quick bets, and live streaming.
- Live betting layout. Even a rookie bettor will easily find all events and markets that are available for betting in a real-time mode.
- QuickBet feature. Although in-play betting odds are constantly changing which makes wagering a bit complicated, Ladbrokes accepts bets quicker than many bookies. Besides, you can set your stake amount to place bets automatically without any extra confirmations. This option is available from both PC and mobile version and a Ladbrokes betting app.
- Live streams. Many tennis events are available for watching right on the Ladbrokes website. To get access to live broadcasts you need to be a registered user and have a positive deposit. Alternatively, you can watch a match you made a bet on.
- Cash Out. When you feel your bet is not going to work out, you can take it back for a particular fee. Although you will still lose some money to pay for this refund, most of your money will stay safe. This option is called cash out and it’s available for many tennis markets, too. All such markets are marked with a Cash Out sign. However, a bookie can cancel your cash out request in some cases.
Ladbrokes has pretty competitive prices for betting on tennis. With the overall low margins, it didn’t make tennis an exception.
Most markets have about 5,75% — 5,96% margin, which is much lower than many other sports betting sites can afford.
The average numbers can go a little higher when an event goes live, but they are still lucrative enough. Besides, you can sometimes find special markets with boosted odds, which might make your profits even higher if you win.
Ladbrokes tennis bonuses
Ladbrokes doesn’t usually offer special bonuses for wagering on tennis. Still, tennis bettors can safely opt for general promotions, including a welcome gift. Here is a list of bonuses that are currently available at Ladbrokes:
- Welcome Bonus: Sign up at Ladbrokes and place your first bet of at least €/£5 on any sport. You will receive a bonus in the form of free bets: four bets of £5 or €5 each;
- Boosted Odds: some markets come with reduced juice. This bonus is more widespread for soccer betting, but you can sometimes encounter tennis bets with boosted odds, too.
Besides sports betting markets, Ladbrokes also shares the latest news and insights on the upcoming events including tennis. In the news section, you can read all the most actual updates from the tennis world and get info on various topics. The section covers news on stars like Serena Williams, Roger Federer, and Novak Djokovic and may also involve useful hints for some tennis market.
Last updated on 20 Jan 2023 - 19:11